Wouldn’t it be good if your customers from 6 months ago you installed new locks for would now reach out to you to have their locks checked and maintained/cleaned? Repeat clients are the ideal case scenario for any business, and the same goes for a local locksmithing service business struggling with its competition. Lots of people get a sense that they need to check their locks or fix them, but they tend to postpone it as they wish to find the highest quality service provided at the lowest price possible. And this is when the problems start to rise for some of them; a lock that is no longer working properly will turn the home into a much more vulnerable place. But rushedly hiring a locksmith you know nothing about is also not the solution. This is where Textmunication comes into the picture.
Point Customers Into The Right Direction
Namely, straight to your doorstep – or, if you mainly work on a phone call or online basis, straight to your phone number or website address. Send them alerts for lock maintenance or lock checkup reminders and provide them with instant service and special offers, discounts for new home owners or schedule their maintenance via effective text message reminders. Make sure they do not forget about their upcoming appointment they have scheduled with you and let them know you are on their way. If they trust you enough with their home, car, or garage keys and you are left performing the maintenance or repair work by yourself, text them to let them know when you are done working and drop their keys in the preset location. They will be glad to know they can rely on professionals who are authorized, licensed, experienced, and trustworthy without having to stress about it too much. Everyone is looking to be more efficient and with the help of textmunication, you can help your own customers reach just the level of efficiency they are aiming for.
Let Us Help You Help Your Customers
- We can help you create a database containing instant offers such as free spare keys or free maintenance work every few months for customers who periodically use your services;
- if you provide automotive locksmithing services like the ones here https://www.247houstonlocksmith.com/car you could think about offering free ignition repair services or free/discounted transponder key reprogramming services; set up service offers that can be automatically texted to your customers’ phones;
- create recall notices and create the possibility to reschedule and cancel services via SMS o you can eliminate the need to waste time making phone calls or writing emails or filling our online forms;
- advertise the specials of the week or month – cut the service call fee in half or completely eliminate it for those customers who schedule an appointment via text message or within the next week/month;
- offer vouchers via text messages – your customers will receive nice discounts when presenting you with the respective text messages;
- offer free padlocks or extra spare keys when hired for a lock cutting job;
- send out text messages in the form of follow ups and receive reviews and recommendations on behalf of your customers.
- If you also offer residential and commercial services, create a discount package for customers interested in using several of your services at a time.